At Crossflatts Primary School we believe that school uniform supports effective teaching and learning. We also make sure that as per the School Uniform Law our uniform costs are reasonable.
If you need support with the cost of school uniform, you may be entitled to pupil premium, please see the below link:
We also have lots of pre-loved uniform in school, please contact the school office on email@example.com if you would like some. We actively encourage donations, please if you have any spare uniform, just drop it at the main office.
Pupils are not required to wear uniform with a logo, it is optional. Therefore you can buy uniform from any store e.g. a supermarket, as long is this is the correct school colours.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (pupils in Nursery, Reception, Years 1,2,3,4)
- Pupils in Year 5 and 6 wear jade green sweatshirts or cardigans
- Dark grey or black skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Sensible black shoes/ black trainer style shoes. No open toe sandals or croc-style shoes.
- Plain black, grey or white socks.
- In summer pupils are allowed to wear blue or jade gingham dresses or grey/black tailored shorts.
- Please ensure that your child has a named coat, a sun hat and sun cream for hot summer days and appropriate winter wear for the colder months.
Please name ALL clothing and footwear.
All school uniform with a logo can be purchased on line from the information below: