COVID-19 Update - 25/04/2022
People with a confirmed case of coronavirus should stay at home:
- Children and young people under 18 who test positive should try to stay at home for three days.
- If an adult tests positive for coronavirus, they should try to stay at home and avoid contact with others for five days.
- Children and young people who live with someone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus should continue to attend school as normal.
People with symptoms should stay at home and avoid contact with other people:
- Adults who have symptoms of a respiratory infection, including coronavirus symptoms, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and no longer have a high temperature.
- This also applies to children and young people – they can return to school when they feel well enough to attend and no longer have a high temperature.
- Adults with symptoms should try to work from home where possible. These measures should be followed even where the individual has not taken a coronavirus test.